Defender Belt - S.B. Foot Tannery Amber Harness Steerhide
( / )Unavailable
Please select a product before adding to cart
- Custom made 40mm (1.57") width belt made from S.B. Foot Tannery (Minnesota) Amber Harness Steerhide and lined with Lo Stivale (Italy) Whiskey Steerhide
- This is the same leather that Red Wing uses for their very popular Iron Ranger model
- Belt is machine stitched with natural thread and includes a high quality nickel plated solid square center bar buckle from Japan that is secured with three screws
- Note: The buckle can be swapped for any of my other stock buckle models. Please just include that request in the checkout notes.
- Edges beveled and burnished with beeswax
- Holes spaced 1" apart
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Click here to see a graphic on how to measure your belt size. Determine your belt size by measuring from the end of your belt (the end of the leather near the buckle but not including the buckle) and your most commonly used hole. This will be your belt size. Generally 2 - 3 inches larger than your pant size. For example, I wear a size 34" pants and have a 37" belt. When it doubt, add 1/2" to the size you think you need.
- Belts may not be returned due to sizing issues