American Trench Mil-Spec Sport Sock
Please select a product before adding to cart
American Trench anti-microbial, organic and Mil-Spec socks feature a compression band and one-size-fits-all design, making them tough as nails for any and all of your activities. Tested to rigorous military standards, these socks provide superior protection and comfort.
Slight alterations to the "Mil-Spec" design, including the addition of a compression band for enhanced performance, comfort, and arch support, have been implemented.
American Trench socks are knit in the Hickory region of North Carolina at a family owned knitting mill operating at the same location for over thirty years. The Hickory region has been a concentrated center for hosiery knitting mills, yarn spinning companies, and dye houses stretching back to the 1930s and 40s.
All socks were selected based on their color and their ability to closely match the color of many of the shoe laces that we sell.
- Mil-Spec Socks by American Trench
- Sourcing: USA grown and spun cotton with real silver, manufactured in North Carolina
- Material: 68% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 4% Anti-microbial Silver
- Fit: one size (US men's 8.5-13), stretches over the calf, stays firm on the leg
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry