48" & 72" Horween Natural Illini Latigo Laces
( / )Unavailable
Please select a product before adding to cart
- One pair of 48" or 72" leathers laces made from Horween (Chicago, IL) Natural Illini Latigo
- Tannery Leather Description: "Illini Latigo is produced using Horween’s classic Latigo formulation and is a combination tanned leather with a full vegetable re-tan. After the tanning process, the leather is hot stuffed with a proprietary blend of waxes that nourishes the leather. Illini Latigo will have a firmer temper as compared to our standard Latigo line. Characterized by a beautiful tight grain, the leather is popular with makers that produce bags, strips, saddle strings, belts and other small leather goods."
- Width: 4mm
- Thickness: 2.9mm -> these will only work with larger eyelets
- Note: Cut down with scissors if you need a smaller length. Some laces will be as long as 100" but no requests will be taken for specific sizes.
- Available for immediate shipment and in limited quantities