- 40mm width belt (1.58")
- Secured with either solid brass rivets or stitched with waxed thread
- High Quality Antique Brass or Nickel Belt Buckles (both are solid brass)
- Edges beveled and burnished with beeswax
- Holes spaced 1" apart
Handcrafted in the USA
Notes on the leather: The bridle leather I use is thicker and more stiff than your traditional leather belt (8/10 oz leather is around 3-4mm thick) and will require a break in period. The belt will be "difficult" to get off at first but will begin to break in nicely after several wears. Thicker belts also tend to be "tighter" so this should be factored into your sizing.
- Belts may not be returned due to sizing issues.
Additional Style: This model is 40mm but I can do a 35mm model as well but in different Japanese Solid Brass buckles. Email to setup an order.
- Lay out a belt you wear often on a table and measure from your most frequently used hole to the end of the leather which is folded around the belt buckle.
- This will be the size you order. It is most often 3" larger than your pant size. For example, I wear a size 34" pants and have a 37" belt. When it doubt, add 1/2" to the size you think you need.